Sunday, August 26, 2018

Fair Foodless

It is fair time in our neck of the woods.  State fairs, county fairs,  Sweet Corn festival, small town celebration days...you name it and it is happening.  And with all these fairs comes one of the greatest creations on earth, fair food!   Oh my goodness I LOVE my fair food!  

Right now the Bureau County Fair is going on and this is my FAVORITE time to eat!   For years I actually had Fair Food Followers who would watch my FaceBook posts to see what I ate each night.  Yep, I was THAT dedicated to my fair food.  Over the last few years the food intake, by my normal standards, was pretty pathetic.  This year is even worse, I have not had one single fair food item!  What is up with that??

I'll tell you what's up, it's this dang being healthy stuff, that's what!  In the past, we would go over to the fair 3-4 nights and I would walk around and eat.  Oh sure, we would look at stuff and visit with people, but make no mistake, I was there to eat.   This year we didn't even go.  Nope, I wasn't feeling the need to eat so I didn't even go over. 

Dang being healthy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment