Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Help with the sugar cravings


I am seeing several social media groups holding No Sugar challenges.  In fact, I am teaching a 'Five Days of Clean Eating' myself.   I love seeing so many people putting more of a priority on their health.

When doing the no sugar/cleaner eating thing, the cravings can make you really re-think this whole getting healthy thing.  Cravings are TOUGH.   You drink your water, eat your fresh and clean foods, cut out all the simple carbs....and you would gladly give a little Girl Scout $100 for a single box of Thin Mints!

In the video below, Dr. Axe gives some great advice on how to get through this cravings in a healthy way.    I love that he talks about Chromium, B Complex and Probiotics because these are all ingredients I talk with my clients about as well with my clean Plexus supplements.  Keep in mind, not all supplementation is created equal.

I applaud you for taking this step on your health journey!  Don't give up, don't give in, stay on track and be strong!





No comments:

Post a Comment